MUCH SUFFERING IS CAUSED BY ECONOMIC FACTORS
One of the most prolific forms of Suffering one finds in the world today is that of ECONOMIC SUFFERING, either perceived or actual. And hopefully this universitycafe discussion will lead to helping you find more contentment in your particular economic situation by indicating to you e.g. How to Look for a Job, or How to Become Financially Independent. Here again, only consider those questions that are pertinent to your life..And again, it might be helpful if these questions were reviewed by the participants a week before they’re discussed to see what is of interest to them. Math 6:24, Math 13:22, Eccl 5:10, Phil 4:19, Etc.
1. Does increasing the supply of one´s money he1p in alleviating suffering?
2. Is Gambling a Sin? What about the State Lottery, or Church Bingo?
3. If one has lost a job, or needs one that is more lucrative or meaningful, how does one go about looking for a job? What about the Haldane approach where you can develop direct contact with the Corporate decision-makers? And what about becoming an Entrepreneur?
4. Is or will there be enough work, with adequate remuneration, for all the people on this planet who are able to work now or in the future? If the answer is “No”, what can be done about it? If the answer is “Yes”, why is there so much unemployment around the world today?
5. What can one do about World Hunger?
6.. What can one do about Illegal Immigration which is caused by so much Economic Suffering in other countries?
7.. How can you become Financially Independent?
8. If you have a strong faith, does this guarantee great material wealth, if it’s your wish?
9..Is Money or the Love of Money the Root of all Evil? If neither, What is?
10. What can one do about Poverty
11. In a job, should you look for personal success such as in fame, money, power, or etc. or in social job significance? And whatever option you choose, how would you attain it?
12. What part should the Federal or Local Governments play in Economic Suffering? What is the best type of Economy, Capitalistic or Socialistic?
13. What part should the United Nations or International Institutions play in Economic Suffering?
14) What part should Charities or Churches play in Economic Suffering?
My name is Corbin M. Wright and I taught English to many of the top managers in Argentina for about 25 years.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6978142